Monday, May 18, 2009
This photo was taken about two or three days ago. I came home tonight and checked out the box to find this ginormous portobello!
I knew that it would be really fresh tasting, but was still shocked at the deliciousness. Very firm texture, and it's hard to describe what "fresh" tastes like, but there was definitely a noticeable difference. I couldn't even bring myself to cook the thing!
Here's a sillier pic of my shocked face (I'm not going to say I didn't gasp with a slight amount of horror at seeing a huge mushroom so suddenly, but I got over it!):
Yay successful summertime projects!
Posted by AlizaEss